Welcome to my practice!
Dr Khan knows kids. Aside from general paediatrics, her special interests include Neonatology, Allergies, Immunology and Respiratory Problems in children.
With a patient and a caring hand, Dr Khan can transform tearful tots into happy and healthy bunnies once more.
From her base camp in Suite 22 at Busamed Hillcrest Private Hospital she treats all minor and major problems in children – from newborns all the way up to teens.
Dr Khan’s approach to treatment is holistic and her main goal is to promote optimal health for all children through prevention of disease and appropriate treatment when signs of illness occur.
” A person’s a person no matter how small! ”
- Well newborn assessments and guidance for parents
- General paediatric consultations and assessments
- Management of Chronic conditions
- Growth monitoring and nutritional assessments
- Neurodevelopmental assessment and monitoring
- Telephonic/Virtual consults
- Ongoing Primary Health Care and education through our social media accounts
- Recurrent infections and immune deficiencies in children
- Allergic disorders including Asthma, Eczema and Sinusitis
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Chronic abdominal complaints
- ADHD assessments, Anxiety, Depression, and Behavioural disorders
- Sleep problems
- Neuro-developmental concerns